Is it JUST a Sprain or Strain?
Even minor accidents (motor vehicle/slip and falls) can cause serious injury. Many people think of a sprain or strain of an ankle, wrist, etc., is a minor injury that heals on its own but that is not always the case. Sprains and strains (also known as soft tissue injuries), if not treated properly, could cause permanent damage including but not limited to:
- Weakened joints opening up potential for future injuries to occur easier,
- Chronic pain causing long term pain management, and
- Arthritis that could set in at a very early age.
Additionally, these injuries could take several weeks to months to treat medically and heal properly causing:
- Loss of income due to missing work for treatment/recovery,
- High medical bills for treatment,
- Emotional distress such as anxiety, and
- An overall reduction in your ability to enjoy life.
So, what do you do if you are in a “minor” accident with “minor” injuries due to the negligence of someone else? Contact House Packard McElderry, LLC. The Liberty personal injury attorneys at House Packard McElderry, LLC are experienced in soft tissue injuries that are often referred to as sprains and strains. They will not only demand compensation for your medical bills but also your personal pain and suffering. House Packard McElderry, LLC can help you take action.
Call (816) 381-9105 today!